Monday, July 7, 2008

For Today; July 7, 2008

Outside my window...sunshine, heat, humidity & birds

I am thinking…that I really want to enjoy my day at home, tidying up, packing up, & generally piddling before heading for Houston

I am thankful for…another day to grieve the change that's taking place in my parents' life.

From the kitchen…the smell of ripe cantaloupe

I am creating…a day to take care of me spiritually & emotionally so I'll be filled up & ready to give & support my parents

I am going…to stay home today

I am wearing...white shorts, black top & white sox

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend; & Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian

I am hoping…to be a blessing & a help to my parents & my brother & his wife.

I am hearing…a/c humming & clock ticking & birds chirping

Around the house…cleaning & packing & playing w/Shiloh

One of my favorite things…Melons

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Going to Houston. Crying. Laughing. Moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment