Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For Today; July 2, 2008

Outside my window...sunshine, sunshine & a bit more sunshine - it's a bright sunshiney morning.
I am thinking…that Shiloh is a very smart dog. His training, or should I say "our" training - learning to talk to Shiloh in language he understands, went very well. He was an A+ student! It's just every now & again he tests us to see who's Leader of the Pack!

I am thankful for…Tonda Curry, the trainer from Bark Busters. She most likely weighs less than Shiloh, but showed us w/proper body posture, words & sounds, that he can & will behave perfectly gentlemanly! I am also very, very thankful for my brother & his wife taking dad to the MRI appointment this morning.

From the kitchen…Murray preparing magnesium drinks for the two of us & laying out vitamins

I am creating…a very happy, secure, well behaved dog

I am going…to get my Weight Watchers meeting done early in the day

I am wearing...white capris with black/white top

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend; & Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian

I am hoping…not to be anxious about meeting plan. It seems that the prep time fills up the amount of time I have to work. If I start at 10 and have to have it completed by 2, then that's how long it takes. If I start at 12:30, well, it's done by 2. I can work fast . . . but only if I feel there's a time crunch. I want to work fast, early in the day, and spend the rest of the time doing other creative things.

I am hearing…clock ticking, birds chirping, hens clucking & making all manner of greetings to Murray as he's feeding them their morning rations

Around the house…peace

One of my favorite things…order

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… working with Shiloh. This will probably take up most of any unscheduled time. I'm rethinking moving furniture since it's such a busy week. No need to live w/the chaos and disorder any longer than necessary. It is wiser to wait until a less stressful/busy time. Working Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; Haircut/color Thursday; 4th of July festivities at Love's Lookout; Nathanial's wedding on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment