Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For Today; July 22, 2008

Outside my window...all is quiet

I am thinking…I don't want to prepare for WW meeting.

I am thankful for…my very yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs (from Murray's happy hens), sliced Anna apples (picked from tree this morning), & figs mashed on toast. And yes, the figs also picked this morning! So - except for toast & coffee - a rather self-sufficient /God reliant breakfast! Wouldn't it be nice if this were the norm & not the exception? Oh well - still much to be thankful for!

From the kitchen…Murray snipping stems of grapes. AND the leftover aroma of fresh basil! I made a big batch of pesto last night and the smell of basil still lingers. Yummy!

I am creating…a birthday card for Carrie

I am going…to mess w/some of those 6,000+ photos & prepare for WW meeting.

I am wearing...gauze pants & pink t-shirt.

I am reading…"Photo Freedom" by Stacy Julian for the 4th time and just finished reading "The Big Picture", also by Stacy Julian.

I am hoping…to really wake up. I'm still feeling groggy....not really alert or perky.

I am hearing…The same. You know the routine - it's summer. What else would I hear besides a/c humming and fans turning?

Around the house…the smell of basil & cucumber/melon candle!

One of my favorite things…being able to order online. I bought Cayla's wedding gift from BB&B. The shipping was cheaper than if I'd driven to Tyler! AND they gift wrapped it & will deliver to her house. What a deal!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Rearranging some of the house. Sorting through my current ginormous crop of photos; WW preps & meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment