Friday, July 25, 2008

For Today; July 25, 2008

Outside my window...all is dark & quiet

I am thinking…how wonderful it is to "'roll' your works to the LORD, and your thought will be established." Proverbs 16:3. Will make a special attempt to do this today. I'm ready for some brain washing from God!

I am thankful for…air conditioning! Can't imagine living through a TX summer without it!

From the kitchen…the beginnings of breakfast: strawberry smoothies.

I am creating…a home with less "stuff". Oh - there's still plenty . . . but the goal is to keep carting it out, out, out of the house!

I am going…to finish redecorating the LR mantle & two walls. And maybe the bookcase, too.

I am wearing...white capris & black top.

I am reading…"Photo Freedom" by Stacy Julian for the 4th time and just finished reading "The Big Picture", also by Stacy Julian.

I am hoping…to finish living room rearranging; and to finish cleaning bedroom & dining room.

I am hearing…ceiling fan.

Around the house…disarray, as I've taken decided to redo some of the living room: mantle, above couch, table, bench pix.

One of my favorite things…being able to tell my/our stories through scrap booking.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Rearranging some of the house. Sorting through my current ginormous crop of photos; spending time with David & Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment