Monday, November 23, 2009

For Today - November 23, 2009 - Monday


Outside My Window. . . it's still dark, as it's early Monday morning. Today is the first day of a very busy week...probably the start of a very busy month or so as we'll start packing up the house in earnest once the week is over. Blog entries will become fewer as we get deeper into the move.

I am hearing. . . silence, except for the occasional stomach growl! I guess I better start my oatmeal!

I am thinking . . . I'm like a little kid when it comes to the holidays! I barely slept last night in anticipation of the kids' arrivals today!

I am wondering . . .if we're completely foregoing Christmas this year. We might be moving. Or getting ready to move. Or have just recently moved. It will be nice to know the exact closing date!

From the kitchen . . . the same as last night!

I am going . . . bathe, tidy house, eat my morning oatmeal & remove boxes from the living room. There's a bunch of them in one corner, along with some other "moving" essentials. I don't think they look very festive!

Oh - & wash the bedding!

I am wearing . . . those same flannel pj's from last night!

I am reading . . . emails & Facebook updates.

I am hoping . . . to get a lot done before taking Mama to the doctor. Amanda & David should be here before I get back. Tim & Christiy won't be here until this evening.

Around the house . . . is anticipation & I <3 <3 <3 it!

One of my favorite things . . . Anticipation!

Something you may not know about me . . . I like rugged & refined. I think it's a perfect combination that I like to live in!

About Today's Photo... the back of the little red dogtrot. The door to the right goes into the kitchen. Wouldn't it be nice to have some type of deck/porch there?

No comments:

Post a Comment