Saturday, November 28, 2009

For Today - November 28, 2009 - Saturday


Outside My Window. . . it's cloudy & a wee bit chilly. There wasn't frost on the ground, but still a bit chilly.

I am hearing. . . the heater heating! I love that sound! And geese flying overhead . . . I love that sound, too!

I am thinking . . . I have lots to do before heading to Lake Livingston. I rested a lot yesterday, & there's much housework to get done this morning.

I am wondering . . . if we're going to be moving the same time as our daughter?! That would be the pits!

From the kitchen . . . some leftovers. I sent lots of leftovers home with people, but there's still more than enough for the two of us.

I am going . . . to finish laundry, scrub down the kitchen & pack the crock pots! There's no sense putting them away, is there? I'm sure I won't be using all of them before the move!

I am wearing . . . khaki cargo pants, eggplant colored t-shirt; black fleece vest. Toasty!

I am reading . . . catching up on email & Facebook.

I am hoping . . . to pack for at least 3 hours a day. Every day. Even Saturdays & Sundays.

Around the house . . . tablecloths needing to be washed, & general housework to be done! I didn't do much yesterday because Kevin was still here & I'd much rather visit with him!

One of my favorite things . . . Being together with family. And the sad thing is this: we didn't get a single picture of ALL OF UStogether!

Something you may not know about me . . . Even though we'll be moving December or January, I rearranged some wall hangings the other day!!! I think I'll pack most things by color families. I've never packed that way before & it may not work. But hopefully this is the last time I move & I might as well try it!

About Today's Photo...oldest son getting ready to deep fry the turkey (it was very yummy!), TB & JDS on guitar! Yes, I'm going to miss the lake when we're gone!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things . . . Being together with family. And the sad thing is this: we didn't get a single picture of ALL OF UStogether!

    Oh my Gosh!! Not one picture and you are the photo queen where the camera goes everywhere with you and not one picture of the last Thanksgiving in your house for the past 12 years?

    Oh well, like we have said the best memories are the ones in our heads.....

    ReplyDelete