Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For Today - September 10, 2008 - Wednesday

Outside My Windowheat & humidity. Lots of humidity. Very, very humid! But the birds don't care - they're chirping like crazy~

I am thinkingthat I'm kind of getting tired of all this hurricane drama. How fun it was to serendipitously get to meet Bill & Star. As far as I'm concerned, they were the real stars of NBC's "America's Greatest Dog". Bill was always a gentleman, ready to help other contestants with their dogs. And so it was at Hobby Lobby in Tyler - they both took the time to stop & talk to strangers. I could tell he really liked visiting w/the young children. A real class act. Too bad they didn't win. But neither would "I" jump into midair. I don't blame Star for not doing it. Not at all!

I am thankful forfresh basil, fresh haircut.

From the kitchencoffee, yogurt parfait: plain f/f yogurt, sliced bananas & a sprinkle of Fiber One. Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich. Haven't planned supper but will include grilled veggies.

I am wearingpeach colored jammies

I am creatingorganized photos. Yes, it's taking a long time, but I'm enjoying the journey while headed toward that organized destination.

I am goingto stay home! Yay! It's my most favorite place in the whole world!

I am reading "Boundaries" & the Bible. Finally am in Jeremiah!

I am hopingget WW paperwork done & in the mail before the mailman comes.

I am hearingTV in background, fan whirring, those busy birds chirping!

Around the houseLittle areas that need to be tidied. Once again signs that people live, love & create here!

One of my favorite thingsan unscheduled day

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...WW paperwork; photo sorting; general housework, but nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment