Tuesday, September 2, 2008

For Today; September 2, 2008

Outside my window: A nicely manicured yard! Birds chirping. Hens clucking.

I am thinking: I need to read all WW stuff @ the new campaign: "Lose for Good" & prepare meeting.

I am thankful: Gustav is having very little impact on us. Not much rain. No strong winds - just a rather pleasant stiff breeze. We'll see how the day progresses....but they're now saying not too much will occur.

From the kitchen: Coffee.

I am creating: A different kind of dining room.

I am going: to WW meeting in Rusk.

I am wearing: pink nightie.

I am reading: "Boundaries"

I am hoping: we don't lose electricity.

Around the house: Clean!

One of my favorite things: Laughter. And pictures of people laughing. I've discovered most people don't like pics of them laughing. I LOVE them!

A few plans for the rest of the week: WW prep & meeting; gong to Shreveport; sort through photos to take to Orlando in a couple of weeks.

Something you may not know about me: Did I already write that I was a grandmother at 40?

No comments:

Post a Comment