Sunday, September 28, 2008

For Today - September 28, 2008 - Sunday

Outside My Windowinky blackness . . . it's 5:40 AM

I am thinkingabout ironing church clothes, making stuffed eggs, and maybe walking Shiloh before I do those first two things.

I am thankful fortoday getting to be a restful day...church...pastor's house...maybe out to eat...home...& how about a nap this afternoon?

From the kitchen... coffee brewing

I am wearingshiny aqua pajamas

I am creating a restful day

I am goingto make bacon & eggs deviled eggs to take to church...for the 4th Sunday breakfast

I am reading Nothing for the last couple of days

I am hopingto putter around the house...that's when lots of organizing & decluttering takes place...when I putter

I am hearingcrickets chirping

Around the housejust remnants of two people who live here

One of my favorite thingsthe changing seasons

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to scrapbook that page of Amanda & her g'ma (all I need is the title & journaling) ...meeting with Lexa about subbing her children's' Sunday School class...getting our frozen food from the pastor.

Something yu may not know about me: I seldom leave the ho use without lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment