Friday, September 5, 2008

For Today; September 5, 2008

Outside my window:Crickets chirping in the cool morning air.

I am thinking: that McCain is not as engaging as SP...I fell asleep during his speech!

I am thankful: to have gotten a full night's sleep - the first in months - maybe years? I slept from about 10 PM to 12:30. . . staying awake for maybe 10-25 minutes. . . then woke up at 5:40. I feel amazing! I will ALWAYS drink the magnesium at night instead of the morning! I can 't remember the last time I got 7 hours sleep! Go me!!!

From the kitchen: Murray opening & closing cabinets . . . doling out his vitamins.

I am creating: a stack of stuff to take to Shreveport. I've decided to take along a bunch of photos to continue sorting into categories. I plan to spend my time in my jammies, watching cable TV & sorting photos. Oh - I'll be sure to go to the Boardwalk. Can't wait to hit Chico's where last time I got pants for $3.95. Besides, who can resist those vanity sizes? I don't really wear a 1/2-1! Only at Chicos!

We'll be staying at the brand, new Hilton. Hopefully it's close enough & safe enough to walk over to The Boardwalk? If not, I'm sure there's a shuttle. AND there's enough opportunity to walk, once there!!!!

I am going: finish packing bags & getting ready to go

I am wearing: aqua nightshirt

I am reading: "Boundaries" & Isaiah.

I am hoping: to get another good night's sleep? Sort photos. Do lots of walking in Shreveport. Relax

Around the house: Bags are out. Shiloh knows something is "up".

One of my favorite things: a great, good night's sleep!!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Like I already said, photo sorting, walking, shopping, sleeping.

Something you may not know about me: I go months & months w/o drinking caffeine, and then something happens & I'll have a cuppacawfee & will drink it daily for months at a time. Then I'll quit & the cycle starts over again. It's always been this way: months w/o caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment