Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For Today; September 30, 2008 - Tuesday


Outside My Windowchirping birds (these are the wild roses I'm always talking about the sparrows inhabiting)...some weeds pulled & tossed into compost bin which is in the chicken yard...speeds up the process...as the old saying goes, "compost happens"!

I am thinkinggetting off computer & preparing WW meeting.

I am thankful forgetting yard mowed this past weekend & making progress on weed pulling.

From the kitchen... coffee brewing...Fiber One cereal...skim milk...sliced banana.

I am wearingchenille robe

I am creating a Week in the Life . . .

I am goingto photograph different aspects of our days

I am reading Ali Edwards blog

I am hopingto figure out an easy way to add photos to email

I am hearingbirds chirping & a crow cawing

Around the houseit's pretty sad as most of my time has spent NOT doing housework...I now know I CANNOT take care of this place w/o Murray...

One of my favorite thingsa good night's sleep, which I got last night . . . 7 hours. . . . straight through. . . .Glory!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to continue photographing our day . . . volunteer at Good Sam . . . maybe help w/church garage sale . . . but most likely continue pulling weeds.

Something you may not know about me: I used to be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment