Saturday, September 27, 2008

For Today - September 27, 2008 - Saturday

atuOutside My Window… freshly mowed grass & recently baled hay. I did the mowing . . . all by myself!

I am thinking… that I'm getting too old for so much yard work.

I am thankful for… not having to go to the WW staff meeting today. I've not missed one, not a single one, & decided to stay home to tend to Murray.

From the kitchen... fresh peaches & strawberries.

I am wearing… denim shorts (thanks Charlotte!) & peachy tank top w/bling on top!

I am creating… a plan to live with less stuff. I "must" use it or love it or else it must go out. I can no longer keep something because I might do something cool & creative with it some day.

I am going… to take a shower, have a glass of wine & eat dinner.

I am reading… The Bible & am almost through with Jeremiah! Am encouraged how it's really hard for someone to go to hell. God is always pursuing . . . always loving . . . always so stubbornly in love with us & wooing us.

I am hoping… to get a good night's sleep.

I am hearing… someone else's lawnmower...clock ticking...computer humming

Around the house… a clean living room & kitchen....everything else still needs me to tend to it...but it can wait.

One of my favorite things…the smell of freshly mowed grass.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to scrapbook that page of Amanda & her g'ma...meeting with Lexa about subbing her childrens' Sunday School class...getting our frozen food from the pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment