Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Today - September 9, 2008 - Tuesday

Outside My Window… Darkness, as it's 4:40 AM. Red cypress vine flowers, which the hummingbirds find so very attractive. A lovely breeze is keeping things rather cool.

I am thinking… of all that must be done today

I am thankful for… grown children, taking younger grandchildren to the park, fresh tomatoes & fresh eggs

From the kitchen… coffee. Nothing yet planned for tonight's supper

I am wearing… white shorts, brown top

I am creating… plans for a busy day

I am going… to Tyler. Poor Shiloh. In barely more than 12 ours he'll be in the crate. For the entire morning!

I am reading… "Boundaries" & the Bible. Finally am in Jeremiah!

I am hoping… to stay peaceful today despite too many to do’s for the day

I am hearing… crickets chirping, fan whirring, Shiloh grooming himself.

Around the house… I unpacked the suitcases, photos need to be put away from the sew.com

One of my favorite things… a good stretch in the morning

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: trip to Tyler, WW meeting, calls to friends & relatives, putting people first

No comments:

Post a Comment