Saturday, September 13, 2008

For Today - September 13, 2008 - Saturday

Outside My Windowwind. Wind & rain. And some shingles on the ground. It's 8:19 & the worst of it will be between 2 - 7 PM. Oh my.

I am thinkingthat I wish my man were home w/me.

I am thankful forgetting shower before electricity went out.

From the kitchenSpaghetti; clean dishes; yogurt; & lots of fruit. Don't have to cook fruit!

I am wearingThat comfy chenille robe.

I am creatinga stack of things to take to Florida.

I am goingto hunker down & stay put. Might as well enjoy the day as much as possible. The trouble w/losing the electricity so early in the storm, is that it will get very hot very fast & no way can we open doors & windows 'cause of the torrential downpour.

I am reading "Boundaries" & the Bible. Finally am in Jeremiah!

I am hopingthat Hearthstone will soon get full power.

I am hearingWind. More wind. Wind & rain hitting the windows.

Around the houseQuiet inside. No fan. No dishwasher, dryer, TV, etc. But the clock ticks on!

One of my favorite thingsAir conditioning.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Pack for Florida & continue making piles of things to take. Only 50# suitcase per passenger & each one carry on. Debby wants me to bring quilt she made for me. Hoping there's enough room.

No comments:

Post a Comment