Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For Today - April 13, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window . . . It is chilly, the sun is coming up & it's an all-around beautiful morning!

I am hearing. . .Birds & cars. And acorns and/or gumballs falling on the metal roof.

I Am Wearing. . . Chenille robe & neck scarf. It is chilly in the house. We slept w/all the windows open. I will soon close them, to trap the cold air in the house. At least that's the plan.

I Am Thinking
. . . That I really like the lighting in the cabin. Right now there's a shadow of the chair on the window screen & on the window sill are shadows from lace table cloth! Light, shadows & reflections abound in the morning. How cool is that? No - not getting up to snap a pix. Not today.
I am wondering . . . When friend Debby will be out of surgery. She is having complete knee replacement surgery today. In one knee. Her hubby is to text or call when she is out of surgery. . .

I Am Grateful. . . for paint! And flowers! And Spring time in Texas! And open windows! And slamming screen doors. And a washer & a dryer not in the kitchen!

From the kitchen . . . Hot tea.

I am going . . . to finish unpacking & continue w/laundry. Maybe paint some of the exterior trim. It was a peachy beige. . . now will be crisp white against the red cabin. Gonna' love it!

I am reading . . .Nada.

I am hoping . . . Debby will be fine & has a quick recovery.

Around the house
. . . Still some gentle reminders of the past weekend. Others might call them messes!

One of my favorite things . . . Sleeping w/open windows & waking up with/to the birds singing.

Something you may not know about me . . . Oh - just ask 'cause I can't think of a thing!

Today's Photo
. . . A shot of the fancy shmancy camper. At night. Still practicing that night-time, no flash thingey.

No comments:

Post a Comment