Friday, April 23, 2010

For Today - April 23, 2010 - Friday

Outside My Window. . .It's cloudy.

I Am Hearing . . .Cars driving by & birds chirping. The Chickadees are particularly vocal today!

I Am Wearing . . .Khaki Cargo pants, orange t-shirt & sox.

I Am Thinking . . .that my headache/pressure is caused because of changing barometric pressure? We are in a tornado watch through Saturday!

I Am Wondering . . . If the little black dog will be happy being mainly an outdoor dog? of course not during tornadoes!

I Am Grateful
. . . That she is still here!

From The Kitchen . . . Lots of grapefruit & different teas. I went to the health food store yesterday since it was produce day & picked up several teas.

I Am Going
. . . to do stay home today! I might even iron some clothes. What's up w/that?

I Am Reading
. . Once again - nada.

I Am Hoping . . .My head/eyes start feeling better.

Around The House
. . . The smell of citrus and roses! Might as well bring in the blossoms before strong winds blow the away!

One Of My Favorite Thing
s . . . To be schedule free!

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . At night I think of that one thing I haven't yet written about - - - but now can't remember it!

Today's Photo . . .A shelf in the living room, filled with things special to us.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful, I love what you have written. And you said that you recognized the quote. I love it!!!

    Just saw it yesterday in a thrift shop, and asked if I could write it down.

    Regarding the headaches, I just signed up to a free email alert system today. It will email me whenever the barometric pressure drops, because they think that might be what causes migraines. It's kind of nice to know a day ahead of time that this might happen. I can take precautions to lessen the symptoms.

    It's called www.mediclin.com if you are interested.

    Thanks for dropping by, and your blog is so lovely.

    Jen
    Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I just read about barometric pressure induced *migraines*. Oh my. Magnesium is suppose to help alleviate them. I'm giving that a try & most DEFINITELY will sign up for the alerts. How very, very timely your post is! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete