Monday, April 12, 2010


Outside My Window . . . White azaleas & blue hydrangeas waiting to be put into the ground. Sunny w/the slightest of breezes.

I am hearing
. . .Birds chirping, squirrels scampering. And a car driving by every now & again.

I Am Wearing. . . pants, t-shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking. . . . how much I love Springtime in east Texas

I am wondering
. . . How much I'll get done today.

I Am Grateful. . . for this past weekend. I celebrated my 60th birthday camping with my daughter-in-law, the two youngest grandchildren, & hubby. Oh. . . and lots and lots of Cub Scouts! My daughter & her hubby were able to come up for the day. I so very much love my family & love nature so this was the perfect birthday celebration for me!

From the kitchen
. . . A few dishes in the sink.

I am going
. . . to finish unpacking & do some laundry.

I am reading
. . .about Engless summer Hydrangea & Autumn Moonlight Azales. This is the first time I've had enough shade to grow either!

I am hoping
. . . It won't be too difficult planting them where I'm pretty sure there are tree roots. :(

Around the house
. . . Gentle reminders of the past weekend. Others might call them messes!

One of my favorite things . . . Family & nature. It's the best!

Something you may not know about me . . . I got to sleep in a fancy smancy camper this weekend!

Today's Photo
Forrest, the Den Chief of grandson's Weblo den. He did a marvelous job. A real self-motivated 17 year old, who has read the Federalist Papers. I didn't know there even was a 17 year old who's read them! And he whittles too!

No comments:

Post a Comment