Friday, April 16, 2010

For Today - April 16, 2010 - Friday

Outside My Window . . . Cool & damp, w/20% chance of rain.

I am hearing. . .Birds & squirrel eating from the bird feeder posted right outside the window.

I Am Wearing
. .Robe

I Am Thinking . . . I don't want UPS to just drop off packages today. One is from target.com....& I'm refusing it. A very long story . . . but I am unhappy w/them right now.

I am wondering
. . . If there's any way to get rid of squirrels w/o scaring off the birds?

I Am Grateful. . . I get to stay home today.

From the kitchen . . . Perfection. The kitchen is clean . . . not a dish in the drainer or a thing out of place.

I am going
. . . To redo some of the dining/computer/reading room. Amanda & an online friend have made a couple of suggestions & I'm going to try them today.

I am reading
. . .Nothing!

I am hoping . . .to play house (dining/computer/reading room) & play in the dirt (outside). Oh & do one load of clothes.


Around the house
. . . A feeling of home. . . this house really feels like home

One of my favorite things . . . Birds chirping & cows mooing.

Something you may not know about me . . . I seldom turn on the TV or radio and never in the morning. I like to hear the birds & cows! :)

About Today's Photo
. . . It's been suggested that I get rid of the file boxes from the top of the wardrobe. Will replace w/nature stuff. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment