Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For Today - April 14, 2010 - Wednesday

Outside My Window . . . It is chilly, the sun is coming up & it's an all-around beautiful morning!

I am hearing
. . .Birds. . . & more birds! "jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jimmy" (always 5) & "judy, judy, judy" (always a3) I *think* it's the Tufted Titmouse.

I Am Wearing . .Pants, denim shirt, neck scarf & shoes!

I Am Thinking . . . I really want to get the smaller azaleas potted up today.

I am wondering . . . If I will ever be able to identify the birds here by their call . . .

I Am Grateful. . . For birds, sunshine & crickets chirping in the evening.

From the kitchen
. . . Hot tea, sunshine & shadows!

I am going
. . . To tend to the floors, inside and on porch! And work outside today. Yes, there's much to do inside - - - but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

I am reading . . .Birding websites.

I am hoping . . .to play outside today!

Around the house . . . Floors need tending to & much to still put away from the move. . . .

One of my favorite things . . . The sounds of nature. Birds, crickets, cattle lowing at night. Even coyotes howling. Even squirrels scampering in the yard. I'm not a big fan of rodents, but I enjoy hearing the squirrels.

I love it all. Oh - and listening to leaves rustling because of the wind blowing through the trees.

Something you may not know about me . . . I'm thinking of buying a bat house. Did you know they can eat 600 mosquitoes per hour? Impressive!

Today's Photo. . . There isn't one - but here is where you can see more of my Cub Scouting 60th birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment