Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For Today - April 7, 2010 - Wednesday

Outside My Window . . . It's cloudy & still. Kinda' cool,too. Forecast for rain. Oh! And oak tree tassels, or whatever they're called. They are everywhere!

I am hearing
. . .Birds. A variety of birds. They're not singing & wildly chirping . . . just a quiet little chortle.

I Am Wearing. . . pants, t-shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking. . . . If it rains, I might take a nap.

I am wondering . . . Who, what, when, where & how.

I Am Grateful
. . . for the volunteers & donations from individuals & churches to Good Sam.

From the kitchen . . . A few dishes in the sink.

I am going . . . to sweep & vacuum. Those oak leaf tassels are all over the floors!

I am reading
. . . The insurance policy for Good Sam.

I am hoping . . . to get a lot of little things done today. You know how they can eat at you. . .?

Around the house . . . Those darn old oak tassels, thingies!

One of my favorite things
. . . Solitude. Plus the internet!

Something you may not know about me . . . I haven't yet unpacked my warm weather clothes. I'm not quite sure where they are!

Today's Photo Autumn Angel Encore azalea. Will they really grow only 3'? At the other house, everything grew monster size.

To fine out about Encore Azaleas go to their website. How wonderful to have them bloom several times a year instead of those measly 3 weeks in the Spring like most other Azaleas! http://www.encoreazalea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment