Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Today - April 20, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window. . .Sunny & cool/warm. It's warm outside & cool inside ;)

I am hearing. . .Clocks ticking & evening traffic which consists of cars, tractors, logging trucks & diesel pickup trucks & school buses.

I Am Wearing
. . .Velour pants, sweatshirt over a t-shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking . . .That my goal is to live a simple life, according to my values.

I am wondering . . . What I'm gonna' do w/all this stuff, once the rooms are set-up & decorated? I think there will be much left over.

I Am Grateful
. . . That knee is back to normal.

From the kitchen . . . Soft fried potatoes & poached eggs. We didn't eat them last night because I forgot to first bake the potatoes!

I am going
. . . to fold two loads of clothes & pot up an azalea & hydrangea.

I am reading
. . And article about suffering.

I am hoping . . .to be prepared for suffering when it comes. "In the world you will have tribulation" is the one promise we all are sure to experience.

Around the house
. . . It always needs a good, hard sweeping!

One of my favorite thing
s . . . Living a simple life of contentment.

Something you may not know about me . . . I make really good ice tea!

Today's Photo. ... One end of the dining/computer/reading room.

4 comments:

  1. Uh, is that the chair I wanted on the left? If so, I think I will say that it's too crowded in YOUR house, but would have plenty of room in MINE. If it's not, then HEY, that looks GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo - not the same cute little chair you like so much. This is the ugly one that no one was interested in. Don't let those cute, curvy legs fool you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda . . . I do too. I appreciate feedback on decorating this place.

    ReplyDelete