Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Today - April 6, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window . . . It is sunny & breezy. . . as it's almost 4 PM!

I am hearing. . .Wind blowing through the trees; wind chimes ringing & birds chirping.

I Am Wearing
. . . fleece pants, t-shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking. . . . It's too late to take a nap. I didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe I'll just go ahead a sleep 11 hours every other day?

I am wondering
. . . What I'm going to fix for supper.

I Am Grateful
. . . to have taken the time to take mama to the Azalea Trail. It was a nice visit together and I also got to run some errands while in the city.

From the kitchen
. . . It is clean. Not much else to say about it.

I am going . . . to post a photo of Amanda & David, since she mentioned she hopes I post some pix from Easter.

I am reading
. . . Nothing right now, but I did reread a book about Tasha Tudor last night. Her gardens are inspiring & the photography is enviable!

I am hoping . . . to faithfully blog at cozylittlecabin.blogspot.com. It's about discovering, down-sizing & decorating our dream home: a cozy little cabin! At first I thought it was a cottage, but then I looked at cottage blogs & they are way to "frou-frou" for us. We are far from being minimalists as we do like our home to reflect our interests, and we have many, but we don't care for every nook & cranny to be filled with stuff. I'm not yet certain there's an interest out there for our type of life/living. I'll try it for a while and see what happens.

Around the house
. . . A breeze blowing through the house. Azaleas waiting for me to pot them up.

One of my favorite things
. . . A Godly, loving, undemanding husband!

Something you may not know about me . . . I collect picture frames. I am obsessive about frames & have an excessive amount of them. Whenever I find an old frame @ a resale store, I buy it, regardless of the picture or the size. I have a reason for this: framed mirrors are usually rather expensive, especially the large ones. So - I buy nice frames, knowing I can always fit it with a mirror. It's so much less expensive, doing it this way. But I have too many. Way, way too many. I'll have to count them . . . and I've already gotten rid of some :)

Today's Photos Amanda & David; Amanda & my Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics! :) Can you e-mail them to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Are you notified when I link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete