Saturday, August 23, 2008

For Today; August 23, 2008

Outside my window...heat, humidity & sun.

I am thinking…I had a great time hearing stories of my parents' childhood & about their lives during WWII>

I am thankful...for safely getting home from Houston AND being out of that horrible Houston traffic.

From the kitchen…plans for supper: grilled chicken & lots of grilled veggies!

I am creating…many scrapbook stories in me head. Need to get them done!

I am going…to take a long bath with a glass of wine as soon as I upload weekend pics.

I am wearing...white shorts, black shirt, black Speedos (flip flops, that is!)

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…to go through "stuff" again and make certain I want/need/love it. If not, get ready to take back to Houston.

I am hearing…clock ticking, A/C running.

Around the house…Murray working in jungle....otherwise known as the yard.

One of my favorite things…storytelling.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… This is the end of the week & I have no other plans other than those mentioned above.

Something you might not know about me: I once traveled from Washington, DC to Houston in a VW bug, 4 year old Simon & 14 cats. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment