Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today; August 12, 2008

Outside my window...rain, blessed rain!!!!

I am thinking…today is going to be busier than I like.

I am thankful for…rain. And electricity. We lost it in the middle of the night, which isn't too strange, as we often lose it. I'm glad it's back on.

From the kitchen…Toast & coffee.

I am creating…order in the midst of chaos & a headache.

I am going…to cancel ophthalmologist appointment made w/Dr. Cohen & find out for sure if Dr Zarzour takes folks' insurance. There was some question about that yesterday. Going to cancel my own periodontal appointment as I'll be in Nachitoches during that time in December, attending the Festival of Lights! Going to prepare WW meeting.

I am wearing...pj's

I am reading…Boundaries . . . actually I'm not reading anything right now. I'm hoping to read it and I carry it around with me . . . but it's an exaggeration to say I'm doing any actual reading.

I am hoping…enjoy my day of WW preparation.

I am hearing…rain dripping & the Chimney Swifts having a field day, chirping and fussing about the rain, I suppose.

Around the house…a wee bit more order. There is hope!

One of my favorite things…a long bath.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…find an ophthalmologist for my dad, make appointment, transfer medical records, finish up Good Samaritan paperwork, prepare for WW meeting, sort through my own stash of photos before bringing home some from my parents. Make neat piles! Head back to Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment