Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today; August 20, 2008

Outside my window...rain

I am thinking…that I need to finish WW paperwork & pack

I am thankful for…a good man, good coffee & good friends.

From the kitchen…ripe bananas

I am creating…photographs & memories.

I am going…to post office, Kay Baby, Grapeland & Houston.

I am wearing...that poor, pitiful, threadbare chenille robe. I love it even though it's about 20 years old!

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…to not have to drive in much rain today.

I am hearing…thunder, raindrops; printer printing; rain; Shiloh snoring; rain.

Around the house…Lots of photo organizations & ideas going through my head.

One of my favorite things…a day w/nothing planned & no place to go.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…WW meeting prep & meetings & back to Houston to clean out & clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment