Sunday, August 24, 2008

For Today; August 24, 2008

Outside my window...Sun, heat, humidity & slight breeze.

I am thinking…It's so very good to be back home!

I am thankful...for a good night's sleep. I sleep best when at home.

From the kitchen…Coffee & bananas.

I am creating…scrapbook plans in my head...must take the time to sketch the ideas before I forget.

I am going…to take it easy today. Oh - lots of unpacking, laundry, etc., but I'll be moving in slow motion!

I am wearing...shiny turquoise pajamas. At 11:41 am!

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…to make progress, even though moving slowly.

I am hearing…gee - when I'm at home it's always the same, A/C & ceiling fan humming & clock ticking.

Around the house…tidy piles of chaos!

One of my favorite things…real, true life love stories.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…WW, of course; going through stuff to maybe take back to Houston; preparing for next weekend.

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . When living in Washington, DC if was sometimes my job to sit in on Congressional hearings.

No comments:

Post a Comment