Friday, August 29, 2008

For Today; August 29, 2008

Outside my window...Murray & Shiloh feeding the chickens

I am thinking…I will get to go to Florida in September! Yeah - it's been "on again/off again". Hopefully it won't get hit by Hannah and we'll be able to go!

I am thankful...I get to go to Florida

From the kitchen…Remnants of breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast & coffee.

I am creating…a rather extensive to-do list

I am going…to get ready for Houston trip

I am wearing...oh wouldn't you like to know!?

I am reading…continuing through the Bible - still in Isaiah.

I am hoping...that we can still get together in Houston this weekend & not get stuck in evacuation traffic on way back home. Hurricane may be hitting TX coast by next Wednesday, in which case people will be heading out of Houston by Monday? Everyone is a bit nervous, having had such a nightmare of a time getting out for Rita, 3 years ago. BTW - today is 3rd anniversary of Hurricane Katrina . Anyway - if it effects Houston, we might just stay w/my brother & Charlotte! Hotels in Tyler & Rusk are already full.

I am hearing...Shiloh lapping water. Is he in the toilet?

Around the house…Stuff to load into van

One of my favorite things…no hurricanes!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…pack and head for Houston

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . I am terrified of snakes. Unreasonably so. I don't care. I know they're beneficial - and I appreciate that fact. But they need to stay away from me. Far, far away. And not let me know they're nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment