Monday, August 11, 2008

Today; August 11, 2008

Outside my window...sun, heat & humidity.

I am thinking…that I just need to get things into neat piles. There's no way I'm going to get done all I need to do, work WW & make another trip to Houston AND establish perfect order here at home. So - I think I need to make neat piles. Thanks Debby for reminding me!!!

I am thankful for…a wonderful husband, family & great friends.

From the kitchen…silence

I am creating…a tiny bit of order in the midst of chaos. Don't get me wrong...the chaos isn't merely in the house. Right now it seems my "life" is in chaos. I don't like that feeling.

I am going…to call ophthalmologists for my dad and see if we can get him to one w/in a week or two.

I am wearing...peachy colored pjs.

I am reading…Boundaries.

I am hoping…to get rid of this blasted headache that I've had since Saturday.

I am hearing…clock ticking, wind chime, a/c & printer humming.

Around the house…a cry for mercy & order!

One of my favorite things…good friends who love me even when I'm unlovable.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…find an ophthalmologist for my dad, make appointment, transfer medical records, finish up Good Samaritan paperwork, prepare for WW meeting, sort through my own stash of photos before bringing home some from my parents. Make neat piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment