Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outside my window...Sun coming up & crickets chirping.

I am thinking…I don't want to do WW prep.

I am thankful...for my washer & dryer. Was thinking about all that time I had to haul it to a laundromat. It was years & years ago . . . but sure took up a lot of time.

From the kitchen…Murray opening & closing cabinets.

I am creating…order in my kitchen...getting rid of things I neither love nor use.

I am going…to prepare for WW meeting.

I am wearing...aqua pajamas

I am reading…continuing through the Bible - still in Isaiah.

I am hoping…to quickly make WW plans & load non-chocolatey products into van before taking shower, etc.

I am hearing…Murray dolling out his vitamins.

Around the house… just the usual morning noise & busy-ness.

One of my favorite things…simplicity

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…WW, of course; going through stuff to maybe take back to Houston; preparing for next weekend.

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . I have a Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment