Thursday, August 28, 2008

For Today; August 28, 2008

Outside my window...Darkness, humidity & the smell of freshly mowed grass.

I am thinking…I won't get to go to Florida in September!

I am thankful...I dreamed about fishing with Uncle Bill. It was one of those convoluted dreams w/people from different decades coming in and out. What does Becky Levine from east TX have to do w/Uncle Bill? Weird dream . . . but good t visit w/Uncle Bill.

From the kitchen…Vanilla Coffee.

I am creating…an embellished calendar.

I am going…to meet Kathy at 3:45 to work the Palestine meeting. Afterwards the WW staff will go to El Toro which is my all-time favorite Mexican Food Restaurant. It has Jalepeno Tree beat all to pieces! Sorry Amanda - but it really does!

I am wearing...white capris & black shirt. I need to buy some new clothes.

I am reading…continuing through the Bible - still in Isaiah.

I am hoping...that Hurricane Gustav stays far away from the TX coast.

I am hearing...Crickets chirping. They don't care it's early morning!

Around the house…WW products waiting to be put away.

One of my favorite things…quietness.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…just piddle around the house. Sort through pics. Gather up stuff that must go back to Houston. Play with Shiloh.

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . As mother of the groom, at age 38, I wore braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment