Thursday, August 21, 2008

For Today; August 21, 2008

Outside my window...Lightening, rain, nearby streets flooding.

I am thinking…I'm pretty inept at operating laptop computers & TV/cable remote controls. Where did the picture go????? Sorry!

I am thankful...for my wondeful sister letting me come & stay at her house week after week! And allowing me to make really strong coffee! Thanks, Charlotte!

From the kitchen…Coffee!

I am creating…plans for photographng Dad's army stuff & cleaning my parents' house.

I am going…to the folks' house. And I really don't know what else.

I am wearing...pink gown

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…to participate this weekend in a 30 hour online scrap. I'm a total newbie, having never done anything like this. And no, I'm not "really" planning to scrap for all 30 hours!

I am hearing…Charlotte buttering waffles.

Around the house…Depressing Houston morning news.

One of my favorite things…Hazlenut coffee

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Photographing Army stuff; cleaning up childhood home.

No comments:

Post a Comment