Monday, August 18, 2008

Today; August 18, 20088

Outside my window...coolness in the air!

I am thinking…that I need to learn to pace myself.

I am thankful for…seeing Amanda and David last night! What a great surprise to see the two of them. And thankful for meeting Kwabenay, a joyful young man from Ghana. I'll have to check on the spelling of his name. Anyway - he's married and only 7 months ago lost his only child at the age of 2. We are praying that his wife will be able to join him in the states.

Had lots of fun introducing him to fajitas and Murray loved explaining American/Texas history to him. I think (hope) we'll get to spend lots of time with him.

From the kitchen…cinnamon swirl coffee

I am creating…more photo organization. I'm not real familiar how to treat heritage photos - will have to search online.

I am going…to get an early start on WW meeting prep.

I am wearing...peachy jammies.

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…stay calm the 2 1/2 days I'm home.

I am hearing…the hum of the computer & a boat on the pond. That's all. No birds chirping, no wind chimes singing. No A/C humming! It's cool outside (73 degrees) with a projected high of only 82. Tomorrow's high is even better - only 80. Quite awesome for August in Texas!

Around the house…a few things to do.

One of my favorite things…meeting Kwabenay & seeing the US, TX in particular, through his eyes.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…WW meeting prep & meetings & back to Houston to clean out & clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment