Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today; August 18, 2008

Outside my window...darkness, dampness, coolness with a predicted high of only 75!!!!! Yay!!!!

I am thinking…that I need to eat breakfast.

I am thankful for…for digital photography.

From the kitchen…cinnamon swirl coffee

I am creating…WW meeting plan.

I am going…to do some Good Sam work & go to WW meeting.

I am wearing...linen-type pants, pink polo shirt

I am reading…nothing right at the moment.

I am hoping…to breeze through the day.

I am hearing…ceiling fan. Although it's wonderfully cool - still need air moving about.

Around the house…Photos & memories of Jude.

"Time it was and what a time it was it was,
A time of innocence a time of confidences.

Long ago it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, theyre all thats left you"
Simon & Garfunkel

One of my favorite things…a day w/nothing planned & no place to go.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…WW meeting prep & meetings & back to Houston to clean out & clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment