Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today; August 13,2008

Outside my window...birds chirping in the wild roses. I know it sounds quaint & romantic - but it really is a rosebush that's gone wild!

I am thinking…that even though I have 6000+ photos - I don't have enough of the people, events, & memories that I love.

I am thankful for…this headache being mostly gone. And for Dolores & Mary Ann who bailed me out yesterday as they took over my WW meetings. And for Murray who took material to FBC & Dolores. It was wonderful to be able to stay home. It all worked out for the best, seeing as how we were w/o electricity most of Monday night & Tuesday. It would have been tricky trying to get ready for meeting w/o hot water or cool air!

From the kitchen…Murray's doing something - can't really tell what though. I hear dishes clanking, but not smelling anything. He doesn't usually fix breakfast. . .

I am creating…more & more order . . . especially in sew.com.

I am going…to have to show Charlotte how to set up a blog so she can leave comments!

I am wearing...a pink nightgown. I don't do pink. I don't do "sweet". But the gown was $7.20 at Kohl's s o I'm now wearing pink. Uck!

I am reading…my Bible. Hoped to read it through in a year, but at this rate will be 13 or 14 months.

I am hoping…to sort through more photos.

I am hearing…birds chirping, clock ticking, ceiling fan whirring.

Around the house…laundry waiting to be done.

One of my favorite things…a loving husband.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Finish up Good Samaritan paperwork . . . although it's never really finished; continue to sort through my own stash of photos before bringing home some from my parents. Head back to Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment