Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For Today; August 27, 2008

Outside my window...Hay mowers & lots of sunshine

I am thinking…I might go to Florida in September!

I am thankful...for good, good friends.

From the kitchen…scrambled eggs w/grilled veggies & coffee.

I am creating…plans, plans & more plans. Always planning.

I am going…to Grapeland this afternoon. Before then, clean house.

I am wearing...aqua nightshirt, barefeet & a smile.

I am reading…continuing through the Bible - still in Isaiah.

I am hoping…to continue to sort through my photos.

I am hearing…hay mowers

Around the house… things, stuff & memories.

One of my favorite things…true friends.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Grapeland meeting; burn CD of Army stuff & make prints.

Something You May Not Know About Me . . . I have a hammer toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment