Tuesday, June 10, 2008

For Today; June 10, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…a light, drizzly rain. Thank you LORD

I am thinking…we might need to get a cat or dog or SOMETHING to help keep the critters away from/in the house

I am thankful for…the rain . . . and my husband who says he'll take care of the mouse this evening

From the kitchen…Yellow & Blue tea & cinnamon rye toast

I am creating…a wildlife refuge that's gotten out of control

I am going…to straighten my bedroom before a mouse takes up residence in there

I am wearing...white capris, black knit shirt and Speedo flip flops. No running around barefoot when there's a mouse about the house

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…to go back to sleep in this delightful rain . . . but need to be faithful doing what needs to be done

I am hearing…the ceiling fan humming inside & rain falling outside & sounds of tree frogs celebrating

Around the house…a mouse

One of my favorite things…the smell of rain

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Complete WW "stuff", including placing order and completing paperwork; clean house; enjoy outdoor songbirds; going to Republican State Convention in Houston to visit with Ron Paul Thursday night; plan Father's Day dinner; celebrate Mom's 87th birthday and Father's Day with the folks Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment