Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Today, June 25, 2008

Outside my window…muggy weather but fortunately with a touch of coolness in the air and a 40% chance for rain . . . we'll see about that [edited 6/26 - no rain...nada...not a drop]

I am thinking…that at 110+ pounds, Shiloh needs Weight Watchers for Dogs

I am thankful for…my husband who lays out my vitamins for me

From the kitchen…vitamin dispensing, coffee, water boiling, Shiloh eating breakfast

I am creating…life art...right here...right now...today

I am going…WW meeting, post office, meet Kathy, stop by Good Sam

I am wearing...turquoise night shirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same,

I am hoping…to work on friend's cruise album . . . really

I am hearing…scissors snipping grapes

Around the house…Shiloh snuffling about

One of my favorite things…a good night's sleep

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… updating Good Samaritan books; scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans

No comments:

Post a Comment