Thursday, June 19, 2008

For Today, June 19, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…A flock of geese flying overhead

I am thinking…we might really be getting a dog!

I am thankful for…the fact that I don't have to go anywhere today

From the kitchen…husband of almost 39 years getting ready for work

I am creating…dear friend's scrapbook of our cruise trip

I am going…to stay home today

I am wearing...turquoise tank/white shorts

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…to zip through housework, organize/reorganize WW stuff, write note of sympathy to friends who recently lost a grandson and scrapbook

I am hearing…clock ticking and a/c humming outside the sew.com room

Around the house…a bit of a mess . . . should be able to tidy in less than an hour

One of my favorite things…not having to leave home

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Medical phone calls for parents; updating Good Samaritan books; praying for Candy, Jerry, Tammy & rest of the family, upload and edit photos from Texas Republican Convention; visit young friend who's coming home from China

No comments:

Post a Comment