Monday, June 16, 2008

For Today; June 16, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…Blue skies, white clouds, bright sun

I am thinking…about having to deal with my elderly parents' Medicare, supplemental insurance, doctor bills. I have no patience. But I love my parents and at 87 & 91 years old it is too much for them.

I am thankful for…last week. It was incredibly busy and productive. And God gave me the grace to see Him in almost every circumstance. He is so very, very faithful.

From the kitchen…Chocolate coffee

I am creating…a plan for this week. . .it must include time for creativity

I am going…to stay home today

I am wearing...white capris, orange tank top, black/white Speedo flip-flops

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…not to treat today as one big emergency

I am hearing…clock ticking

Around the house…there is a sense of order

One of my favorite things…chocolate

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Medical phone calls for parents; updating Good Samaritan books; praying for Candy, Jerry, Tammy & rest of the family, burning photo CDs, upload and edit photos from Texas Republican Convention; visit young friend who's coming home from China

No comments:

Post a Comment