Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For Today, June 24, 2008

Outside my window…fog lifting off the lake

I am thinking…that it's funny how dreams work

I am thankful for…new tires, oil change and getting the Knockouts moved

From the kitchen…quiet

I am creating…a busy day

I am going…to the clinic to buy flea stuff

I am wearing...white shorts/navy top

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same, and perusing my gardening & photography book

I am hoping…to give Shiloh some schooling

I am hearing…clock ticking, a/c humming, TV in the living room

Around the house…dog fur, even though Murray clipped him some more! He definitely needs shaving. . . .Shiloh - not Murray - I like his beard

One of my favorite things…as yesterday - it's still my vacuum cleaner

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… updating Good Samaritan books; scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans

No comments:

Post a Comment