Thursday, June 26, 2008

For Today, June 26, 2008

Outside my window...dark black as it's 3:00 AM & crickets chirping

I am thinking…that I'm having major sleep problems; that $hiloh may not work out for us as he ran across the street (twice) and chewed up his leash . . . at 110# he is impossible for me to control

I am thankful for…my Bible to read in the middle of the night

From the kitchen…not a thing

I am creating…another day of exhaustion

I am going…to try to go back to sleep and then to work in Palestine this afternoon

I am wearing...turquoise night shirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend

I am hoping…to get some more sleep & a more gentlemanly Shiloh

I am hearing…clock ticking & ceiling fan whirling

Around the house…quiet

One of my favorite things…a good night's sleep

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans; deciding if we'll keep $hiloh & if so, what training to get for him

No comments:

Post a Comment