Saturday, June 21, 2008

For Today, June 21, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…some dark & some pink clouds against a light sky. It's almost sunrise

I am thinking…about making a pot of coffee

I am thankful for…the depth of field preview button on my camera which I just discovered yesterday. I've had the camera since August!

From the kitchen…nada. It's early & no one has yet gone in there

I am creating…a life I love

I am going…to College Station and then to Hempstead

I am wearing...aqua night shirt. Yes the same one as the other day. It's been washed. I promise.

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same, and perusing my gardening & photography book

I am hoping…for safe travels today

I am hearing…clock ticking and sparrows chirping

Around the house…there's anticipation of the possibility of having a new dog

One of my favorite things…my camera

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…See a (wo)man about a dog; updating Good Samaritan books; visit young friend who's coming home from China

No comments:

Post a Comment