Sunday, June 29, 2008

For Today; June 29, 2008

Outside my window...once again, for the 3rd day in a row, overcast skies

I am thinking…I need to start getting ready for church!

I am thankful for…Hubby having a fantastic time with daughter-in-law & two youngest grandchildren yesterday, even though they caught no fish. The purpose was to make a memory and that they did

From the kitchen…hazelnut coffee & toast

I am creating…hmmm - will have to get back to this one - I don't know what I'm creating today

I am going…to church

I am wearing...blue satin nightshirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend

I am hoping…to worship God & bask in His Word

I am hearing…clock ticking & birds chirping outside

Around the house…Sunday morning busy-ness . . . even without kids there's a bustling about to get ready

One of my favorite things…to spend time with God's people

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans

No comments:

Post a Comment