Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For Today; June 11, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…Sunrise

I am thinking…how wonderful my husband is to get up every morning and make me a cup of hot magnesium before he goes to work

I am thankful for…coming home from work last night to a fantastic Mexican dinner prepared by my wonderful husband What a wonderful surprise!

From the kitchen…husband

I am creating…a bad habit of not sleeping well

I am going…to Grapeland. The WWAW meeting renewed. I will hopefully buy a watermelon while there

I am wearing...oh my gosh . . . a long threadbare chenille robe . . . quite embarrassing to admit

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…to accomplish much today

I am hearing…kitchen cabinets opening and closing and the fan here in sew.com

Around the house…my man loading WW products into the van; remnants of crafting Jesse's birthday gift

One of my favorite things…getting a good night's sleep . . . which I haven't had for several weeks now

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…Complete WW "stuff", including placing order and completing paperwork; clean house; going to Republican State Convention in Houston & visiting visit with Ron Paul Thursday night; plan Father's Day dinner; celebrate Mom's 87th birthday and Father's Day with the folks Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogspot! Nice to have a husband who gets up and makes coffee too! Stop by my blog when you are out browsing. I love to share the Word with others.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete