Friday, June 20, 2008

For Today, June 20, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…Sun

I am thinking…how blessed I am

I am thankful for…my daughter and her husband

From the kitchen…Triple Berry Smoothies

I am creating…a life of simplicity

I am going…to pray for Amanda's procedure

I am wearing...aqua night shirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…to work in the garden this morning

I am hearing…clock ticking and printer printing

Around the house…there's a need for a good sweeping

One of my favorite things…fresh fruit; fresh herbs; sunny days; songbirds; ticking clocks; ceiling fans

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…See a (wo)man about a dog; medical phone calls for parents; updating Good Samaritan books; visit young friend who's coming home from China

No comments:

Post a Comment