Monday, June 23, 2008

For Today, June 23, 2008

Outside my window…mowers cutting hay

I am thinking…I have my work cut out for me - training Shiloh to become a gentleman. Sorta' like Professor Higgins & Liza Dolittle

I am thankful for…fresh eggs from hubby's happy hens

From the kitchen…the smell of coffee

I am creating…stronger arms - teaching Shiloh to heel

I am going…to vacuum the house and "maybe" move the roses

I am wearing...white capris & navy/white top

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same, and perusing my gardening & photography book

I am hoping…my energy stays high

I am hearing…clock ticking and mowers cutting hay

Around the house…dog fur : ( Tansy almost never sheds - not so with Shiloh

One of my favorite things…for today - vacuum c leaners

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… updating Good Samaritan books; giving parents' insurance information to friend who is an agent; scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans; moving Knockout Roses, lantana and day lilies

No comments:

Post a Comment