Friday, June 27, 2008

For Today, June 27, 2008

Outside my window...overcast skies

I am thinking…the weekend will be busy with hubby gone fishing/canoing with grandson & it being just $hiloh & me; next week even busier

I am thankful for…being able to get $hiloh some trained the barkbuster way...class starts Monday @ 6 PM &&&&& that I've already moved bags & bags of compost....my arms are getting stronger

From the kitchen…the smells of coffee, watermelon, cantaloupe, toast

I am creating…a day of celebrating the everyday imperfections of life

I am going…to tidy house, do research for parents, go pick/get blueberries, read & scrapbook; then make a fantastic salmon & shrimp dinner

I am wearing...peach colored pajamas...and yes, I moved compost in my jammies...a perk for living out in the country

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend

I am hoping…to take it all in stride

I am hearing…hens clucking

Around the house…the peace and quiet of $hiloh snoring

One of my favorite things…an unscheduled day

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans, picking blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment