Monday, June 9, 2008

For Today; June 9, 2008

FOR TODAY

Outside my window…cloudy skies

I am thinking…of words to write in Chloe & Jesse's birthday cards

I am thankful for…my God who is faithful even when I'm not

From the kitchen…Cinnamon Coffee

I am creating…a new summer schedule

I am going…to craft Jesse's birthday gift

I am wearing…aqua nightshirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues & 30 Days to Taming Your Stress by same

I am hoping…to have a peaceful week in spite of all the "stuff" that must get done!

I am hearing…the clock ticking

Around the house…beds to make, bedroom to clean and laundry to do.

One of my favorite things…the quiet sound of nature

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…attend Good Sam's appreciation breakfast and hand out thank you cards; WW "stuff", including placing order and completing paperwork; crafting Jesse's b'day gift; clean house; enjoy outdoor songbirds; going to Republican State Convention in Houston to visit with Ron Paul Thursday night; plan Father's Day dinner; celebrate Mom's 87th birthday and Father's Day with the folks Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment