Saturday, June 28, 2008

For Today; June 28, 2008

Outside my window...once again - overcast skies

I am thinking…that Shiloh is beginning to fit in with us He follows me around, but usually does NOT get in the way. He really is a good boy . . . just needs some etiquette lessons.

I am thankful for…Hubby being able to go fishing with 8 year old grandson. "Make a Memory"

From the kitchen…the smells of coffee, watermelon, & toast

I am creating…a day of play . . . will organize/reorganize photos into something other than chronological order. . . my mind doesn't think chronologically . . . it's more "random"

I am going…to tidy house, read & scrapbook

I am wearing...blue satin nightshirt

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend

I am hoping…to relax & recharge

I am hearing…clock ticking; printer humming; Shiloh breathing

Around the house…order

One of my favorite things…an unscheduled day

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Scrapbooking friend's cruise; writing out monthly gardening plans, picking blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment