Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Today - November 11, 2008 - Tuesday

Outside My Window...A very thundering, rainy day.

I am thinking...I am tired. I woke up at 1:30 & stayed awake until 5. Then got up at 7. I'm sleepy.

I am thankful for...for fluffy towels. I got caught in a real frog strangler, coming out of GS board meeting. I got SOAKED! Am so glad to come home to fluffy, dry towels.

From the kitchen...Coffee. And dishwasher waiting to be emptied.

I am wearing...jeans, tee shirt & velour jacket. I'm still chilled.

I am going... get on the ball w/WW meeting prep!

I am reading...Nothing. I'm still looking for "Holy Transformation".

I am hoping...to get warm! I'm also hoping to have a good meeting. Will members stay away because of the rain?

I am hearing...Oh my goodness! The flickers & sparrows are having a fit in the rose bush! Like I said it's really storming outside & they are making a big fuss over it!

Around the house…Laundry to put away.

One of my favorite thingsHot coffee when I'm chilled to the bone!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Work on Medicare, etc., stuff for parents; WW prep & meeting; find out what I need to do since my bank has been shut down;

Something you may not know about me...I don't like being scared. I don't watch really scary movies. I don't visit "haunted" houses. I don't like roller coasters. I detest, loathe & abhor being scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment